Think you know everything there is to know about black mold and mold removal? Take Right Way’s quick black mold quiz and find out!
1. In what state should your basement be in to avoid black mold accumulation?
2. Which of the following materials isn’t a good home for black mold?
3. Which of the following is NOT a symptom of black mold sickness?
a) Dry Mouth
4. What must a mold removal expert do before cleaning up black mold?
a) Seal off the room to avoid contamination
b) Spray the mold with a mixture of bleach and water
c) Evacuate the building
5. Which of these practices can create conditions in which black mold can thrive?
a) Drying clothes in your basement
b) A dripping faucet
c) Playing loud music
6. What kind of surfaces does black mold cling to best?
a) Porous surfaces
b) Smooth, nonporous surfaces
7. Aside from your basement, which rooms in your house are most likely to contain black mold?
a) Kitchens and bathrooms
b) Living rooms and dens
8. If you find black mold on a smooth, nonporous surface, what’s the best way to get rid of it?
a) A mixture of bleach and water
b) Just water
c) A dry paper towel
9. What government body should you call if you suspect your workplace has black mold?
10. What’s the name of the filtration unit will your mold removal professional use?
Now that you’ve finished, give yourself 5 points for every A, 3 points for every B, and 1 point for every C.
20 to 25 points: Wow! You know more about mold remediation. Any chance you’re looking for a job?
11 to 19 points: You have a better handle on the details of mold removal than most folks. But you could always stand to learn more. Why not call Rightway Waterproofing for more information?
10 points or less: Not bad. But maybe you should give us a call.
Hear What Our Customers Are Saying!