At Rightway Waterproofing, our basement waterproofing contractors in Camden County know firsthand that home improvement projects can really pay off when you decide to sell your home. But home improvement doesn’t need to mean spending thousands of dollars! If you want to work on your home without breaking the bank, consider one of these home improvement projects you can do for less than $150.
- Paint your cabinets. Want to instantly freshen up and modernize your kitchen? Take a weekend to give your cabinets a fresh coat of paint!
- Stop clutter at the door. Does your doorway always feel cluttered and messy? Prevent clutter by hanging up a few coat hooks on the wall near your door.
- Invest in some great lighting. Never underestimate just how dramatic an effect the right lighting can have in your space. Visit your local furniture store and look for a few new lighting pieces that complement the layout of your home. If you’re working on an even smaller budget, consider swapping out old light bulbs for a new set of LED bulbs, which are better for ambiance.
- Defeat closet clutter once and for all. A cluttered closet can be stressful — but straightening up doesn’t need to mean totally renovating your bedroom. First, take stock of your closet by measuring your doorway and totally cleaning out your current clothing collection. Consider installing a few shelves or shoe racks to give yourself more space to store your stuff.
- Install a sink filter. Installing a sink filter is a simple and affordable way to give yourself access to delicious, crisp water without cluttering your countertop. Even better, most sink filters can be installed in as little as a few hours with no professional assistance.
Are you looking to improve your home’s value before the new year? Basement Waterproofing protects your investment and helps you avoid the need for costly mold removal services! To schedule your basement inspection in Philadelphia or New Jersey, contact Rightway Waterproofing today!